California 1 (Beware: image-heavy post)

 

November 6 & 7, 2022 

A great Plan B!  In spite of our disappointment in missing our visits to the interior California National Parks, we certainly appreciated the absolute joy and bliss of revisiting the California 1 coastline.  

 


This post and the next one are purely self-indulgent.  They are for me, the water girl.  You will find very little actual information here.  Just reminders of beauty, and the ways my beloved indulged me by frequent stops to soak it all in.  I've posted them in random order.  Skip past if you don't share my delight in being near the sea.

 

the cool  bridge


the sky nearly as beautiful as the sea


we were here... on this winding cliff-side road




way cool tunnel with viewing arches


sometimes the road took us away from the coast


reflections in the water


approaching Oakland, bypassing San Francisco


our view of San Francisco - close enough to suit us just fine


OAK/ SF traffic - Calgon take me away....


south of Monterey - ahhhhhh....



 

Comments